Wednesday 13 February 2019

I had a blog many years ago but neglected it so think it must have expired somewhere in the world of neglected social media accounts🤔 so having to start again 😒 .
I'm trying again for a couple of reasons but the most exciting one is that I have gained a 6 month place on the Design Team of Hunkydory (one of my favourite companies to spend lots of money on craft stuff that I maybe don't need but definitely want!) This means they send me crafting kits out when they have a new launch coming up, I get to play and make samples which they then use in their magazine, shop social media and even on crafting telly!!! (Yes some of my work might make it into the  Create & Craft shopping channel 🤩) my first supplies should be arriving soon so watch out for so photos in a few weeks time.

3 comments:

  1. Well done Diane, you go girl! Will you still talk to us at the craft fairs lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry Chris, I'll still be talking to you at craft fairs (I'll need someone to listen to my panicked rantings when I have a deadline to meet 😆)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol that's good to hear. It's ok I'm a good listener so you you can have a good rant 🤣

      Delete