Tuesday 16 July 2019

Christmas Part 3!

This is the 3rd Hunkydory Christmas kit I've made samples for and it launched on Create and Craft TV on Friday so I can now share the pictures of what I made. 
This kit is printed on foiled card so it is very shiny and festive (but not always easy to photograph!) There was also foiled acetate to go with the kit and one of our design brief challenges was to make a sample where the acetate was the main element, I had to think hard about this one but hope that my acetate basket place setting for the Christmas Dinner table fitted the bill.












 Not sure what our next kit will be but as I'm busy over the next few weeks (son's 18th birthday then 2 weeks holiday!) I probably won't be doing any more until the nearly the middle of August and as my 6 months finishes at the end of August I may only have 1 or 2 more kits to do for Hunkydory which will be sad as I've really enjoyed doing them all (even the ones that challenged me)

No comments:

Post a Comment