Thursday 11 July 2019

Christmas catch-up!

 Just realised I've not posted on here for a while! I've had a busy time making samples as well as orders for customers (and we had a minor technology failure in June which meant the laptop had to go to be sorted!) 
Most of the samples I have been making for Hunkydory crafts have been Christmas ones (yes we know it's only July but us crafters have to be organised) There was a very large Christmas Blockbuster of toppers and matching cardstock in 4 different styles and then there was a 3D decoupage kit (my favourite technique) there is another kit that is absolutely gorgeous but that doesn't launch until tomorrow so I will wait to share those photos next time. 
My craft room has also been progressing rather well (just final fix for electricity to go, then paint charts and carpet/lino samples and a trip to Ikea!) so I'm getting excited about having a space where I can craft without having to clear boxes off my desk/chair before I can start then put them all away again before we go to bed (presently my craft space is a corner of our bedroom) 
Hope you're ready for an overload of Festive photographs ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…
Round 1!!











































And round 2! 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment