Saturday 1 June 2019

Busy Crafting

I've had 2 different sets of samples to make over the last 3 weeks so the dining table has looked like an explosion in the warehouse of Hunkydory Crafts! 
The first set are launching on Create & Craft TV this Tuesday  so keep any eye out for me sharing my photos, this kit is very pretty and feminine and wonderful to work with.
The second set which took most of my time (24 different cards/projects!) are launching sometime in June as always I can't give too much away but all I will say is that they're for a very festive season 😉
As I was looking back at the notebook I use to jot down ideas before the kits arrive I realised I am over halfway through my 6 month stint as a sample maker, which is slightly sad as I have had such fun working with the kits .
 

No comments:

Post a Comment